Wednesday 29 April 2009

Wednesday 29th April - Portsmouth & Back


This is me helping James out at the controls of the Honda on the way to Chepstow this morning to collect the van. We all (that's Julie, James, Maggie & me) went to Portsmouth to collect MORE chairs and Tables for outside the pub. It was a very long journey, but at least we had time for good run around on the pebble beach at Lee on Solent before coming home. Julie also got us a treat of some sausages at the Penguin Cafe on the sea front. Great ! I love sausages ! Maggie loves ANY food and in fact, anything she can chew - including Julie's shoes and James trainers. She even managed to drag a dead dog fish out of the water on the beach today before Julie went bonkers and dragged her away from it. She's nothing like me... She's a Gannet Dog !

Back in the pub at 6pm where James was hosting the inaugural meeting of the Golden Lion Biker's club. I don't like motorbikes. noisy things... they scare me and Maggie barks at them
.

No comments:

Post a Comment