Wednesday 4 November 2009

Just back from Yorkshire

James had to visit his Mum this week and so Maggie and I went along for the trip. He booked us into a lovely hotel near Driffield called The Old Mill:

http://www.old-mill-hotel.co.uk/index.php

The man that owns it is a Vet and so he was quite happy to let me and Maggie stay provided that we were on our best behaviour, which we naturally were...

It was a bit weird having to put up with other dogs guarding the bar though as that's my job at home, and at The Old Mill there was 2 Chocolate and 1 Black Labradors on patrol. Julie thought that they were very well behaved and has invited them to come and stay with us if ever they come to Wales.

We also went to the beach whilst we were there and had a run around which was the best fun ever. It's a shame that the beach at the sea wall in Redwick isn't quite so nice.

2 comments:

  1. Hi hamish can you please tell James and Julie that the reason my link wasn't showing up on my profile was because I hadn't set my blogger profile to your blog (it's all very confusing) but I've changed it now so it should all be working! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie just showed me your cat sat at the window. We went over to see the ladies in Farthings Estate agency this afternoon. I had to wait outside but I could smell Doris and Julie tells me that she was lounging in the post tray on the desk and looked at Julie as if to say "I'm NOT coming home!" Needless to say she did as soon as Farthings shut and she was hungry...

    ReplyDelete