Wednesday 31 March 2010

My Mums Birthday

Yes it was Julie's birthday today. The day started with Maggie having yet another trip to see the vet at Marlows as she's managed to cut the inside of her mouth again, probably on one of the endless pieces of glass or china she chews. Deb reckons she's as hard as nails, but I think she's just plain stupid! Anyway I think Julie had a good day. We really celebrated it yesterday with a walk and a little present shopping in Abergavenny & Crickhowell, but she did have some lovely flowers and birthday cake today, and lots of cards including a very special one off me and Maggie. The pub was so busy tonight that I got sent upstairs and Julie couldn't even take part in the quiz as there wasn't enough tables & chairs, but she didn't seem to mind too much and was glad to see so many people eating & drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment