Saturday 17 April 2010

The Dog is Innocent

We dogs have a simple approach to life. What you see is what you get with a dog and we don't tell lies. Not the same can be said for humans. Some nasty person has posted a comment on a review web site saying that "a dog" bit her grandchild's bottom. It's a lie. Neither Maggie or I have bitten a child. She gets excited in the presence of children and their toys, but anyone who visits our pub knows that Maggie is friendly and non-aggressive and speaking for myself, I've never bitten a human in my life. The person who wrote this lie didn't even appear know that there is more than one dog in the pub, so I doubt whether she has even been in here. Anyway, she also said she wouldn't be back, so Maggie and me are glad, because we don't like lying humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment