Monday 22 June 2009

Home on Visit

Jack & Beryl were going out for the day today so I came home yesterday for a day or so, but Julie seems to be trying her hardest not to leave me alone with Maggie for too long!

I managed to upgrade myself whilst away from the kitchen to the bedroom. There was a little resistance at first, but I eventually convinced them that it was for the best.

Whilst in the bedroom at the pub this morning we were all awoken by an almighty crash and then the sounds of Doris howling. She had been locked out, but the boiler men who have been working in the loft had left the sky lights open so Doris, determined to get in climbed on to the roof and came in the skylights, although judging by the crash and the howls she must have misjudged the drop - Stupid Cat!

I was surprised to see that my friends who went off on the Lions Tour were still not home when I got back. Apparently they have been swimming with sharks and even appeared on the News at Ten. Julie's keen for Chino to come home as she has found some baby pups just like me and she thinks that he may want one. I know for a fact the Karen won't be happy as she loves having me and Maggie to stay. They had a dog like me called Bobby and they still miss him, but they have lots of pictures of him up in their house which I like to look at when I visit.

I'm off to get my breakfast now....

No comments:

Post a Comment