Friday 17 July 2009

Angus & Ross

Angus & Ross, my 2 new Westie friends came in to visit again last night. It was lovely to see them and they have already grown so much. They'll soo ne able to join me prowling around the pub, and help me keep Maggie out of trouble. She was banished to the office after disgracing herself with the cardigan on thursday, but it back fired on James as he foolishly left a new pair of shoes under his desk. Need I say any more.......

Sgt Bob sat and played the piano which seemed to make everyone happy and he's promised to bring Norman in soon so that I can check him out.....

There's to be 2 BBQ's this weekend. Today the Undy Lions are having their End of Season Party here and then on Sunday there is going to be a great big picnic in The Square, which all of Magor has been invited to.

No comments:

Post a Comment