Sunday 6 September 2009

There's been a development.... !

A few days ago I told you that cowardly Cruella deVille had reported us to the Dog Warden and Environmental Health officers... James & Julie were sad and angry that this happened and I felt that I had to do something, so I sneaked into the Pub office after they had gone to bed and created a poster. The poster some-how managed to find its way into the Post Office and onto the Community Notice board in the square. It was a nice poster with a picture of Maggie & Me. I apologised for having upset our neighbours and told everyone to let James & Julie know if we inadvertently did something "anti-social" or if Maggie escaped ... rather than call in the heavy-handed dog catchers again.

Well, The notice has caused quite a stir. The one that was posted on the notice board in the Post Office was actually STOLEN within 24 hours of it having been put up!!!! Can you believe it? It could only have been Cruella that stole it...No-one else would want to steal it - Would they ?) I sent James over with another copy this time and it's still there and Nic is keeping an eye on it this time to see if someone steals it again.

And here's the good bit... Someone else who says they are "Friends of Maggie & Hamish" have posted a notice of support beside my notice on the community notice board. I'm so pleased. It tells Cruella to get a life and worry about real problems in the village rather than picking on little dogs and the humans trying to run a community pub... Who-ever you are... Thank you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment