Thursday 21 May 2009

Doggy Heaven

I haven't had a chance to get on the computer for a few days as James & Julie have been busy doing work in the flat, which is now thankfully becoming a little more comfortable. I have had quite a busy week though...

The main bedroom is nearly finished and James is going back to our old house next week and has promised to bring me my bed. When I first went to live with them, Julie designed a four poster bed especially for me, and James made it, but there wasn't room in the lorry when we moved, so I have been sleeping on the floor for the past 7 months!

We all went off on a trip to the pet crematorium yesterday. Thankfully though, it wasn't to make any necessary preparations for either Maggie or me, but just an excuse to go and meet Deb & Ross's 2 huge Russian Terriers. How they can call themselves terriers is bizarre as they were the biggest dogs I have ever seen, but they did look remarkably like giant Maggie-Morags!

There's clearly another bank holiday on the way as the pub was jam packed yesterday and today and I spotted the chefs getting the BBQ ready and the man that brings the sausages.

The highlight of my week so far was managing to catch the postman on thursday. He seems to think that if he sneaks up to the front door and just throws the letters in I won't notice or won't be able to catch him, but with Austins help (leaving the side door open) I managed to make it all the way behind the bar, through into the public bar and out the coachway doors before he got to the end of the building. I wouldn't bite him or anything but he clearly doesn't know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment