Sunday 3 May 2009

Missing the Burgers!

Thanks to Maggie going missing again today and causing havoc at the pub with everyone out looking for her we are now missing the BBQ and all the dropped Burgers and Sausages... Typical! It's not too bad though as we are having a lovely afternoon with Karen who spoils us rotten, especially when Chino (Chris) isn't around. The pub was just a bit too busy for us today, there were 2 whole football teams bouncing on a big green thing in the garden so we couldn't really blame Maggie too much for going off and hiding. I'm hoping that they will save me a few sausages though as the BBQ is still going on this afternoon and we'll be back later on tonight for the mad Crimes Against Folk lot (I'm sure it will be very noisy, so I'll have to fluff my ears up ready).

No comments:

Post a Comment