Tuesday 12 May 2009

This is me standing very very still on the piano and pretending to be one of these china ornaments. I took up this position just so that I could keep an eye on Bob (Keith the Westie's pet human). That's Bob playing the piano - which he does on a very regular basis in the Golden Lion. I don't think he noticed me because I'm just so like one of those wee ornaments. My being there also helps remind Bob what a Westie is supposed to look like - Hairy !

Julie's mum Beryl came to visit me today. She stayed for lunch with John, Julie's brother and his wife, Pat. They are always good to me and Beryl always has a bit of meat ready for me to eat when I visit her house, but they didn't give me any scraps today. They were probably too hungry to share it with me. Julie's Dad, Jack, didn't come with them today because he's at the hospital getting fixed. He had a sore leg and the doctor (that's like a vet for humans) is keeping him over-night. There's nothing worse than staying at the vet over-night. I hate it, so I can imagine Jack is hating it too. I'll get down to see him as soon as he's out and get Jack out for a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment