Sunday 17 May 2009

My 1st Prize


Maggie and I went off to see Val yesterday. I had my usual trim which is all us gents really need and look remarkably good on it, even if I have to say so myself, which I obviously do...

Maggie, being a girlie, had to go that bit further and have a total transformation, to the point that she no longer resembles a "grizzly bear".

And what a fuss I have had to endure ever since with all the women swooning and clucking over her saying how beautiful she now is. I don't quite get it though as most human women usually insist on having their facial hairs removed and yet somehow Maggie who now has these ridiculously long and bushy eye brows and a BEARD! is "beautiful"...

Julie is now planning on entering her into the next local dog show and somehow thinks that she could win at Crufts next year. She made me and James do it once too and we actually managed to get a 1st prize in the best 6 legs competition (4 out of the 6 won it for us!) and I got 3rd in the overall pedigree section. Lets see if Maggie can beat that!

I'm looking forward to seeing lots of people today as there are lots booked in for Sunday lunch today and then there's a really good band with a silly name playing tonight...

Maggie and I are also going to have some photos taken later so I'll be able to show you all Maggie's bushy eyebrows tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment