Monday 11 May 2009

Keith's Bad Hair Day!

What a terrible shock I've just had. Julie had just called Val (my personal stylist) and booked both me and Maggie-Morag in for a tidy up this week.

Then as we got back to the pub I got a sniff of my dear friend Keith. Can you imagine my surprise when I ran through the bar and found this.

He should look like me..... and not a "pretty pit bull"

My nerves are now in tatters. What if Val does this to me, nobody will take me seriously as a Westie looking like that. And what about poor Keith, it has got pretty cold the last few days and he'll be feeling a chill in places that he shouldn't be feeling a chill. I have already started a petition in the bar to force the boys to make Bob put the heating back on. If you would like to add your name to the list please pop in.

No comments:

Post a Comment