Tuesday 18 August 2009

Another Great Picnic

We don't seem to manage to get out for the day every Tuesday, but I do think that Julie & James try and make it a special day for me and maggie most weeks and today was a very special day... I thought at first that it was going to be a day of shopping as we dropped Julie off at Marks & Spencer, but I could smell the Picnic as soon as she got back into the car. We had quite a long journey, but ended up at Talybont where we laid out our picnic. Maggie and I even had our own blanket (which Maggie later soaked) and ate fancy bite size sausages that should really have been on sticks.





Crossing the river was fun. I eventually gave up trying to stay on the stones and jumped in, but Maggie just sat there whimpering until James went and carried her across.

All was well at the pub when we got home. Our new garden lights had also been delivered which once they have been connected will mean that humans will be able to stay outside even later.

No comments:

Post a Comment